www.anvilmetal.tk

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
      I have chosen www.anvilmetal.tk as the new address. Of course
      www.tbaytel.net/tgallo/anvil will still work. I would like help in
      noitfying other sites. I was just going to search google for
      anvilmetalonmetal.com and find pages that link to it. Then notify the
      webmaster of the change.

      If you could search for some too Tange ... that would be great.

      Tony

      > I hope you found a name for Anvil website Tony, cos we got to update
      many
      > site about the new address. I can help with it if you want. But if
      you can
      > have all the "metal site" in your address book, it would be faster.
      >
      > Tange :)

    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
        Sure, don't worry :) We're not going to trying to be "synchronized" because
        we will never finish. I'll send you a list of url and the site's name. I don
        t know, maybe you already thought of it...if you have Outlook Express just
        create a new folder in your address book, put all those new email address,
        write only a message and do "send to all" will be faster. Anyway I'll send
        you a list.

        Tange :)