I found how...

  • ´┐Żlaine
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
      Well,

      It's translated by Internet and it says: " Divulged the layer of the new
      work of the Anvil "Still Going Strong", that it will be launched in Brazil
      for the Hellion Records in the end of July. It confers more details of the
      album in the site of the band: www.anvilmetalonmetal.com"

      I went on www.google.com, typed "Hellion records Anvil", then it was in
      Portuguese...I thought it was in the archives, so instead clicking on the
      page I clicked on [cache], beside [similar]... and in fact it was archived.
      I hope you found a name for Anvil website Tony, cos we got to update many
      site about the new address. I can help with it if you want. But if you can
      have all the "metal site" in your address book, it would be faster.

      Tange :)

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
        I did the exact same thing ....google...."Hellion records Anvil"....
        cached and translated at babel.altavista.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
          I have chosen www.anvilmetal.tk as the new address. Of course
          www.tbaytel.net/tgallo/anvil will still work. I would like help in
          noitfying other sites. I was just going to search google for
          anvilmetalonmetal.com and find pages that link to it. Then notify the
          webmaster of the change.

          If you could search for some too Tange ... that would be great.

          Tony

          > I hope you found a name for Anvil website Tony, cos we got to update
          many
          > site about the new address. I can help with it if you want. But if
          you can
          > have all the "metal site" in your address book, it would be faster.
          >
          > Tange :)

        • (no author)
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
            Sure, don't worry :) We're not going to trying to be "synchronized" because
            we will never finish. I'll send you a list of url and the site's name. I don
            t know, maybe you already thought of it...if you have Outlook Express just
            create a new folder in your address book, put all those new email address,
            write only a message and do "send to all" will be faster. Anyway I'll send
            you a list.

            Tange :)