Re: Finally!

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2002
      Found it on the Hellion site.

      NOVO ÁLBUM DO ANVIL
      Divulgada a capa do novo trabalho do Anvil "Still Going Strong", que
      será lançado no Brasil pela Hellion Records no final de Julho.

      So apparantly it was to happen at the end of July. Of course since
      Massacre bumped it to end of August, Hellion would have to wait as well.

      I'd like to confirm if this is going to happen or not.
    • Eric Piccelli
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 2, 2002
        --- tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > Found it on the Hellion site.

        Hellion has put some ads on local metal magazines,
        but they don't mention any release date.

        I think the CD will be available by the end of
        october.

        The fact is that Hellion usually takes quite a
        while to put new albums in the market. That's common.
        But they do release them.

        Cheers.

        sh
        ===
        Piccelli, Eric
        ICQ #5545663
        ==

        http://finance.yahoo.com
      • Eric Piccelli
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 2, 2002
          Hey there.

          Last night I saw old rockers Kreator and
          Destruction, and I must tell you they totally rock!

          Don't miss them in the States if you have the
          chance to see one of their gigs (they're going to
          co-headline several dates).

          The butcher strikes back!

          Cheers.

          sh
          ===
          Piccelli, Eric
          ICQ #5545663
          ===

          http://finance.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 2, 2002
            I emailed Hellion and they said in three weeks.

            --- In academyofanvil@y..., Eric Piccelli <saxon_maniac@y...> wrote:
            > --- tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > Found it on the Hellion site.
            >
            > Hellion has put some ads on local metal magazines,
            > but they don't mention any release date.
            >
            > I think the CD will be available by the end of
            > october.
            >
            > The fact is that Hellion usually takes quite a
            > while to put new albums in the market. That's common.
            > But they do release them.
            >
            > Cheers.
            >
            > sh
            > ===
            > Piccelli, Eric
            > ICQ #5545663
            > ==

            > http://finance.yahoo.com
          • Eric Piccelli
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 2, 2002
              --- tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              > I emailed Hellion and they said in three weeks.

              Hey

              I hope so. But I won't believe them until I see
              the CD in the store. :o)P

              Trust me, they're always late.

              Cheers.

              sh