Re: Finally!

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2002
      Where did you hear this? Do you know the date of release?

      I found the Hellion Records website but found no reference to Anvil.
      Of course I could't actually read it being that it is in Portuguese.

      Any info would be appreciated?

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2002
        Found it on the Hellion site.

        NOVO ÁLBUM DO ANVIL
        Divulgada a capa do novo trabalho do Anvil "Still Going Strong", que
        será lançado no Brasil pela Hellion Records no final de Julho.

        So apparantly it was to happen at the end of July. Of course since
        Massacre bumped it to end of August, Hellion would have to wait as well.

        I'd like to confirm if this is going to happen or not.
      • Eric Piccelli
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 2, 2002
          --- tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > Found it on the Hellion site.

          Hellion has put some ads on local metal magazines,
          but they don't mention any release date.

          I think the CD will be available by the end of
          october.

          The fact is that Hellion usually takes quite a
          while to put new albums in the market. That's common.
          But they do release them.

          Cheers.

          sh
          ===
          Piccelli, Eric
          ICQ #5545663
          ==

          http://finance.yahoo.com
        • Eric Piccelli
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 2, 2002
            Hey there.

            Last night I saw old rockers Kreator and
            Destruction, and I must tell you they totally rock!

            Don't miss them in the States if you have the
            chance to see one of their gigs (they're going to
            co-headline several dates).

            The butcher strikes back!

            Cheers.

            sh
            ===
            Piccelli, Eric
            ICQ #5545663
            ===

            http://finance.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 2, 2002
              I emailed Hellion and they said in three weeks.

              --- In academyofanvil@y..., Eric Piccelli <saxon_maniac@y...> wrote:
              > --- tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > Found it on the Hellion site.
              >
              > Hellion has put some ads on local metal magazines,
              > but they don't mention any release date.
              >
              > I think the CD will be available by the end of
              > october.
              >
              > The fact is that Hellion usually takes quite a
              > while to put new albums in the market. That's common.
              > But they do release them.
              >
              > Cheers.
              >
              > sh
              > ===
              > Piccelli, Eric
              > ICQ #5545663
              > ==

              > http://finance.yahoo.com
            • Eric Piccelli
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 2, 2002
                --- tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                > I emailed Hellion and they said in three weeks.

                Hey

                I hope so. But I won't believe them until I see
                the CD in the store. :o)P

                Trust me, they're always late.

                Cheers.

                sh