Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] Re: .tk

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
      Smoking green Slug? Anvil rules is not bad, ha? But, Anvilmetalpounders is
      an old expression for Anvil. Anvilforge or Anvilrocks.....I'm sure Tony is
      going to choose something nice...Anvilpower???? Slugguit! I'm confused now,
      I don't know there's many good ones.... :)

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
        Hey, Élaine, you want some more? :)))))

        Talk soon,

        Jerry
        http://www.fielden.tk

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
          Nope...I smoked enough in this life, maybe in the next! Thanks....

          to choose something nice...Anvilpower???? Slugguit! I'm confused now,
          > I don't know there's many good ones.... :)

        • Eric Piccelli
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2002
            --- �laine <prot@...> wrote:
            > WoW, I'm glad that the first Anvil's album will be
            > Still going Strong. It's
            > a great one!

            I can't wait to listen to it. : )

            Cheers.