Re: .tk

  • slugguit
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
      anvilmusic.tk
      anvilmetal.tk
      anvilforge.tk
      anvilpower.tk
      anvilution.tk
      anvilogy.tk
      anvility.tk
      anvilese.tk
      anvilopolis.tk
      anvilrocks.tk
      anvilrules.tk
      anvilhigh.tk
      anvilllastrangiato.tk (gratuitous Rush reference, sorry ;)
      anvilsbest.tk
      anvillage.tk

      I'm sure I could come up with many more. :)

      Later, Jerry

      --- In academyofanvil@y..., tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > I still have to decide what to use.
      >
      > possilbly...anvilmetalpounders.tk or anvil-metal-pounders.tk
      >
      > I will wait to hear ideas from you guys.
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
        WoW, I'm glad that the first Anvil's album will be Still going Strong. It's
        a great one!

        Tange :)

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
          Smoking green Slug? Anvil rules is not bad, ha? But, Anvilmetalpounders is
          an old expression for Anvil. Anvilforge or Anvilrocks.....I'm sure Tony is
          going to choose something nice...Anvilpower???? Slugguit! I'm confused now,
          I don't know there's many good ones.... :)

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
            Hey, Élaine, you want some more? :)))))

            Talk soon,

            Jerry
            http://www.fielden.tk

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
              Nope...I smoked enough in this life, maybe in the next! Thanks....

              to choose something nice...Anvilpower???? Slugguit! I'm confused now,
              > I don't know there's many good ones.... :)

            • Eric Piccelli
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2002
                --- �laine <prot@...> wrote:
                > WoW, I'm glad that the first Anvil's album will be
                > Still going Strong. It's
                > a great one!

                I can't wait to listen to it. : )

                Cheers.