.tk

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
      I just registered http://www.tonygallo.tk for my personal page and
      http://www.dementia-paintball.tk for my paintball team page.

      I notice that the response can be slow and sometimes it can't
      reach the server at all. It is probably very busy. That's OK though
      because you can always use your original URL.

      So regardless of what anvil URL I choose tbayte.net/tgallo/anvil will
      still work and will probably get you there a little faster.

      I still have to decide what to use.

      possilbly...anvilmetalpounders.tk or anvil-metal-pounders.tk

      I will wait to hear ideas from you guys.

      Tony
    • slugguit
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
        anvilmusic.tk
        anvilmetal.tk
        anvilforge.tk
        anvilpower.tk
        anvilution.tk
        anvilogy.tk
        anvility.tk
        anvilese.tk
        anvilopolis.tk
        anvilrocks.tk
        anvilrules.tk
        anvilhigh.tk
        anvilllastrangiato.tk (gratuitous Rush reference, sorry ;)
        anvilsbest.tk
        anvillage.tk

        I'm sure I could come up with many more. :)

        Later, Jerry

        --- In academyofanvil@y..., tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > I still have to decide what to use.
        >
        > possilbly...anvilmetalpounders.tk or anvil-metal-pounders.tk
        >
        > I will wait to hear ideas from you guys.
      • (no author)
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
          WoW, I'm glad that the first Anvil's album will be Still going Strong. It's
          a great one!

          Tange :)

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
            Smoking green Slug? Anvil rules is not bad, ha? But, Anvilmetalpounders is
            an old expression for Anvil. Anvilforge or Anvilrocks.....I'm sure Tony is
            going to choose something nice...Anvilpower???? Slugguit! I'm confused now,
            I don't know there's many good ones.... :)

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
              Hey, Élaine, you want some more? :)))))

              Talk soon,

              Jerry
              http://www.fielden.tk

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
                Nope...I smoked enough in this life, maybe in the next! Thanks....

                to choose something nice...Anvilpower???? Slugguit! I'm confused now,
                > I don't know there's many good ones.... :)

              • Eric Piccelli
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 2, 2002
                  --- �laine <prot@...> wrote:
                  > WoW, I'm glad that the first Anvil's album will be
                  > Still going Strong. It's
                  > a great one!

                  I can't wait to listen to it. : )

                  Cheers.