Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] Re: I found the "Massacre" SGS review...

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2002
      There's a large, big, enormous difference between PoP and SgS, it's my
      opinion. Who said that an album cover didn't have any impact on a reviewer's
      mind?

      Tange :)

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2002
        I just checked it out. Quite cool.

        Don't worry Tange. It does not mean I hae to move the whole page. The
        main address (www.anvilmetalonmetal.tk) would just automatically point to
        www.tbaytel.net/tgallo/anvil.

        So I don't get any more space just a better URL.

        I want to pick something better than anvilmetalonmetal. I tried just
        anvil.tk but it is reserved. Anybody got some ideas.

        Tony