Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] Re: www.anvilmetalonmetal.tk

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2002
      Tony, here is your Sunday afternoon :) Poor dood......Tange

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2002
        There's a large, big, enormous difference between PoP and SgS, it's my
        opinion. Who said that an album cover didn't have any impact on a reviewer's
        mind?

        Tange :)

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2002
          I just checked it out. Quite cool.

          Don't worry Tange. It does not mean I hae to move the whole page. The
          main address (www.anvilmetalonmetal.tk) would just automatically point to
          www.tbaytel.net/tgallo/anvil.

          So I don't get any more space just a better URL.

          I want to pick something better than anvilmetalonmetal. I tried just
          anvil.tk but it is reserved. Anybody got some ideas.

          Tony