Re: I found the "Massacre" SGS review...

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 31 11:08 PM
      They gave SGS a 7/10.
      Last year they fave POP a 3/10

      http://www.tombstone.gr/archive/archive-a1.htm

      --- In academyofanvil@y..., "Élaine" <prot@m...> wrote:
      > http://www.tombstone.gr/cdreview.htm
      >
      > :)

    • Eric Piccelli
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2002
        Hey there.

        Still Going Strong will be the first Anvil record
        to be officially released in Brasil (through a label
        called Hellion Records). Finally! : )

        Does it mean that the band is going to play here
        in the near future??? I sure hope so. I'm getting
        tired of all the videos, hehe.

        Cheers

        sh
        ===
        Piccelli, Eric
        ICQ #5545663
        ===

        http://finance.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 1, 2002
          Where did you hear this? Do you know the date of release?

          I found the Hellion Records website but found no reference to Anvil.
          Of course I could't actually read it being that it is in Portuguese.

          Any info would be appreciated?

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 1, 2002
            Found it on the Hellion site.

            NOVO ÁLBUM DO ANVIL
            Divulgada a capa do novo trabalho do Anvil "Still Going Strong", que
            será lançado no Brasil pela Hellion Records no final de Julho.

            So apparantly it was to happen at the end of July. Of course since
            Massacre bumped it to end of August, Hellion would have to wait as well.

            I'd like to confirm if this is going to happen or not.
          • Eric Piccelli
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 2, 2002
              --- tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              > Found it on the Hellion site.

              Hellion has put some ads on local metal magazines,
              but they don't mention any release date.

              I think the CD will be available by the end of
              october.

              The fact is that Hellion usually takes quite a
              while to put new albums in the market. That's common.
              But they do release them.

              Cheers.

              sh
              ===
              Piccelli, Eric
              ICQ #5545663
              ==

              http://finance.yahoo.com
            • Eric Piccelli
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 2, 2002
                Hey there.

                Last night I saw old rockers Kreator and
                Destruction, and I must tell you they totally rock!

                Don't miss them in the States if you have the
                chance to see one of their gigs (they're going to
                co-headline several dates).

                The butcher strikes back!

                Cheers.

                sh
                ===
                Piccelli, Eric
                ICQ #5545663
                ===

                http://finance.yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 2, 2002
                  I emailed Hellion and they said in three weeks.

                  --- In academyofanvil@y..., Eric Piccelli <saxon_maniac@y...> wrote:
                  > --- tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > > Found it on the Hellion site.
                  >
                  > Hellion has put some ads on local metal magazines,
                  > but they don't mention any release date.
                  >
                  > I think the CD will be available by the end of
                  > october.
                  >
                  > The fact is that Hellion usually takes quite a
                  > while to put new albums in the market. That's common.
                  > But they do release them.
                  >
                  > Cheers.
                  >
                  > sh
                  > ===
                  > Piccelli, Eric
                  > ICQ #5545663
                  > ==

                  > http://finance.yahoo.com
                • Eric Piccelli
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 2, 2002
                    --- tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                    > I emailed Hellion and they said in three weeks.

                    Hey

                    I hope so. But I won't believe them until I see
                    the CD in the store. :o)P

                    Trust me, they're always late.

                    Cheers.

                    sh