Re: holidays in thesun

  • captain2man
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26 6:35 AM
      Very cool....Holidays in the Sun will be a blast.

      One of the guys in my band now plays drums for Leftover Crack - they
      did the HITS festival in Europe...and he said it was so much fun.

      We're playing on the Saturday....not exactly sure what time.....come
      check it out & say hello!

      - jeff

      --- In academyofanvil@y..., "moshkingdanvil" <anviladict@s...> wrote:
      > hey captain2man im going to be in new you from september 1 through
      > september 8 and I will be stoping at holidays in the sun. Also i
      will
      > be in long Island but I cannot remember what town. but we should
      get
      > together and go to holidays in the sun together. I ll be in long
      > island from the 1st till the third 0f september.
      > I saw the circle jerks this feb. in boston at THE PARADISE
      > I also went to the gay ass warped tour to see themas well
      > THEY ARE MY FAVRITE PUNK BAND.
      > I also saw cromags twice and bad brains as well
      > .
      >
      > p. my friend knows abot your band.
    • captain2man
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29 7:23 AM
        Hey - Moshking....

        if you're going to be in town on September 1st....go to the Knitting
        Factory - we're playing with Leftover Crack, Daycare Swindlers & The
        Code.

        It should be a killer show.

        If you're interested in going & need directions - e-mail me privately
        at captain2man@...

        If not....see you at HITS, hopefully.