holidays in thesun

  • moshkingdanvil
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2002
      hey captain2man im going to be in new you from september 1 through
      september 8 and I will be stoping at holidays in the sun. Also i will
      be in long Island but I cannot remember what town. but we should get
      together and go to holidays in the sun together. I ll be in long
      island from the 1st till the third 0f september.
      I saw the circle jerks this feb. in boston at THE PARADISE
      I also went to the gay ass warped tour to see themas well
      THEY ARE MY FAVRITE PUNK BAND.
      I also saw cromags twice and bad brains as well
      .

      p. my friend knows abot your band.
    • captain2man
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2002
        Very cool....Holidays in the Sun will be a blast.

        One of the guys in my band now plays drums for Leftover Crack - they
        did the HITS festival in Europe...and he said it was so much fun.

        We're playing on the Saturday....not exactly sure what time.....come
        check it out & say hello!

        - jeff

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2002
          Hey - Moshking....

          if you're going to be in town on September 1st....go to the Knitting
          Factory - we're playing with Leftover Crack, Daycare Swindlers & The
          Code.

          It should be a killer show.

          If you're interested in going & need directions - e-mail me privately
          at captain2man@...

          If not....see you at HITS, hopefully.