Re: Anvil website.

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2002
      Come on Wip!

      Don't be negative...Still going strong is excellent. You know a lot
      of bands, a lot of Anvil influences..you'll have fun to listen to it.
      I know that everybody consider Lips as a great guitarist, but when
      you'll hear all the riffs, all the tricks, all the GUITAR on this
      album, you'll fall on your ass. A drum solo! The last one I had on an
      album was Iron Butterfly...Ivan and G5 are just great, the chorus
      that their voices gives is unbelievable. The website is at "Tony's
      place and the address in just upthere. Smile, life is short. :)

      √Člaine
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2002
        I know :(

        ....but that's what bookmarks are for. ;)

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 15, 2002
          Hey Tony, we posted at the same hour. Make a wish! Tange :)

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 15, 2002
            Oh! The funny sentence I wrote...Look Wip, that's your fault!