Re: pictures of my collection

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2002
      > I can't believe my eyes. My earring! I lost my silver earring during
      > a summer party, in a pool....you got two!

      I actually got 3....2 silver and one gold. Pretty nuch everything in
      my collection I have 2 of. In a few cases I have only one and in a few
      I have more than 2.

      > The touques are the most amazing...I remember that Lips (Robb too)
      > used to wear always a touque when they used to come to play in Quebec
      > City during our rough winter. And if you visit Quebec City during
      > January-February, listen: Bring your touque! North Pole is here... I
      > never notice if it was written Anvil on it.

      These aren't that old. Those touques were made in around 1998. They
      made a few samples and I got 3. They were going to make a bunch and
      sell them. I'm not sure if they did though.