Re: pictures of my collection

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2002
      > I did not seeit listed, but ANVIL played a show in NYC in 1986(?) @
      > the Cat Club. Does a boot of this exist? I would love a copy of it.

      I have not heard of one but of course that doesn't mean one exists
      somewhere.

      > Thanks for taking the reins and putting the site up. I would be happy
      > to assist ANVIL if they need some monetary help in maintaining a
      > website. I cannot bear the brunt entirely, but would be willing to
      > contribute.

      I was thinking the same thing. I was maybe going to find out how much
      is needed and see if I could collect from various fans.

      > Also, do you know if ANVIL will be selling CD's directly, or only
      > through Massacre and the various distributors?

      As far as I know the band will not be selling the CDs themselves. I
      preordered my 2 CDs and 2 LPs from Massacre already.
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12, 2002
        > I can't believe my eyes. My earring! I lost my silver earring during
        > a summer party, in a pool....you got two!

        I actually got 3....2 silver and one gold. Pretty nuch everything in
        my collection I have 2 of. In a few cases I have only one and in a few
        I have more than 2.

        > The touques are the most amazing...I remember that Lips (Robb too)
        > used to wear always a touque when they used to come to play in Quebec
        > City during our rough winter. And if you visit Quebec City during
        > January-February, listen: Bring your touque! North Pole is here... I
        > never notice if it was written Anvil on it.

        These aren't that old. Those touques were made in around 1998. They
        made a few samples and I got 3. They were going to make a bunch and
        sell them. I'm not sure if they did though.