pictures of my collection

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2002
      I have had many requests over the years to put pictures of my
      collection on the page. I have now done so. There are still a few
      things I have to take pics of but I got most of it done.

      Go check it out.

      http://www.tbaytel.net/tgallo/anvil
    • butterbust
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12, 2002
        I am impressed! Great stuff. I gotta get an ANVIL toque!
        For the life of me I do not know what happened to my silver ANVIL
        logo pin. I remember wearing that on the left breast of my denim
        jacket and a SAXON "S" logo pin on the right all throughout high
        school. I would love to have both of those now. Anyway, I will scour
        the bins and e-bay until find one.

        I did not seeit listed, but ANVIL played a show in NYC in 1986(?) @
        the Cat Club. Does a boot of this exist? I would love a copy of it.

        Thanks for taking the reins and putting the site up. I would be happy
        to assist ANVIL if they need some monetary help in maintaining a
        website. I cannot bear the brunt entirely, but would be willing to
        contribute.

        Also, do you know if ANVIL will be selling CD's directly, or only
        through Massacre and the various distributors?

        Enviously yours,

        Howie

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 12, 2002
          Jeez Tony !!!

          I can't believe my eyes. My earring! I lost my silver earring during
          a summer party, in a pool....you got two! Pound for Pound shirt is
          just great! Catdeli, did you really sell yours! Bad boy!

          The touques are the most amazing...I remember that Lips (Robb too)
          used to wear always a touque when they used to come to play in Quebec
          City during our rough winter. And if you visit Quebec City during
          January-February, listen: Bring your touque! North Pole is here... I
          never notice if it was written Anvil on it.

          I'm really impressed... I didn't know that so many items existed. So
          funny to look at.

          Very nice collection Tony,

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 12, 2002
            > I did not seeit listed, but ANVIL played a show in NYC in 1986(?) @
            > the Cat Club. Does a boot of this exist? I would love a copy of it.

            I have not heard of one but of course that doesn't mean one exists
            somewhere.

            > Thanks for taking the reins and putting the site up. I would be happy
            > to assist ANVIL if they need some monetary help in maintaining a
            > website. I cannot bear the brunt entirely, but would be willing to
            > contribute.

            I was thinking the same thing. I was maybe going to find out how much
            is needed and see if I could collect from various fans.

            > Also, do you know if ANVIL will be selling CD's directly, or only
            > through Massacre and the various distributors?

            As far as I know the band will not be selling the CDs themselves. I
            preordered my 2 CDs and 2 LPs from Massacre already.
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 12, 2002
              > I can't believe my eyes. My earring! I lost my silver earring during
              > a summer party, in a pool....you got two!

              I actually got 3....2 silver and one gold. Pretty nuch everything in
              my collection I have 2 of. In a few cases I have only one and in a few
              I have more than 2.

              > The touques are the most amazing...I remember that Lips (Robb too)
              > used to wear always a touque when they used to come to play in Quebec
              > City during our rough winter. And if you visit Quebec City during
              > January-February, listen: Bring your touque! North Pole is here... I
              > never notice if it was written Anvil on it.

              These aren't that old. Those touques were made in around 1998. They
              made a few samples and I got 3. They were going to make a bunch and
              sell them. I'm not sure if they did though.