Re: Is it me?

  • captain2man
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2002
      Hey Tony,

      Yeah....get that thing fixed, would ya??

      You got a tape of the new Anvil??? You suck!!!!!! Damn.....I think
      the founder of the Academy should get an advance copy,
      too.....hahaha..

      OK..OK...I can wait.

      I have a picture of myself & Lips from a couple of years ago.....of
      course - I always lose things...but, when I find it, I'll try to
      upload it to this group.

      - jeff