Re: Is it me?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2002
      I'm not doing anything to the site. I'm not sure what is happening. I
      am able to FTP to the site and upload but no one can view it. I will have
      to contact the webhosting company.

      On a positive note:

      1. I have taken pictures of my anvil collection and will put them up
      this weekend.
      2. I have been blessed with a cassette recording of SGS. I will listen
      to it tonight and let you guys know what I think.

      Tony
    • captain2man
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2002
        Hey Tony,

        Yeah....get that thing fixed, would ya??

        You got a tape of the new Anvil??? You suck!!!!!! Damn.....I think
        the founder of the Academy should get an advance copy,
        too.....hahaha..

        OK..OK...I can wait.

        I have a picture of myself & Lips from a couple of years ago.....of
        course - I always lose things...but, when I find it, I'll try to
        upload it to this group.

        - jeff