Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] Is it me?

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2002
      Nope, I just sent an email to Tony...Maybe Tony is installing Macroflash on
      the Anvil site???

      Tange :)

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2002
        I'm not doing anything to the site. I'm not sure what is happening. I
        am able to FTP to the site and upload but no one can view it. I will have
        to contact the webhosting company.

        On a positive note:

        1. I have taken pictures of my anvil collection and will put them up
        this weekend.
        2. I have been blessed with a cassette recording of SGS. I will listen
        to it tonight and let you guys know what I think.

        Tony
      • captain2man
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2002
          Hey Tony,

          Yeah....get that thing fixed, would ya??

          You got a tape of the new Anvil??? You suck!!!!!! Damn.....I think
          the founder of the Academy should get an advance copy,
          too.....hahaha..

          OK..OK...I can wait.

          I have a picture of myself & Lips from a couple of years ago.....of
          course - I always lose things...but, when I find it, I'll try to
          upload it to this group.

          - jeff