Is it me?

  • butterbust
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2002
      Is anyone else having difficulty accessing the ANVIL website?
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2002
        Nope, I just sent an email to Tony...Maybe Tony is installing Macroflash on
        the Anvil site???

        Tange :)

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2002
          I'm not doing anything to the site. I'm not sure what is happening. I
          am able to FTP to the site and upload but no one can view it. I will have
          to contact the webhosting company.

          On a positive note:

          1. I have taken pictures of my anvil collection and will put them up
          this weekend.
          2. I have been blessed with a cassette recording of SGS. I will listen
          to it tonight and let you guys know what I think.

          Tony
        • captain2man
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9, 2002
            Hey Tony,

            Yeah....get that thing fixed, would ya??

            You got a tape of the new Anvil??? You suck!!!!!! Damn.....I think
            the founder of the Academy should get an advance copy,
            too.....hahaha..

            OK..OK...I can wait.

            I have a picture of myself & Lips from a couple of years ago.....of
            course - I always lose things...but, when I find it, I'll try to
            upload it to this group.

            - jeff