Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] Hello everyone......new album a pproaching!!!

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2002
      Hey Captain!

      Damn... How are you? You know about this guy at the Radio..MoM is a great
      album, but last years Anvil's albums are great too. The next will be
      different but I have a good feeling. Why this guy doesn't play something
      else that MoM? FiF, PoP, PfP? On every Anvil album there's always (for sure)
      2 excellent tunes! We're in 2002, and MoM got 20 years old..but Anvil's guys
      are just great, better than they were in 1982. I know: I was there...

      Take care captain,

      Tange :)

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2002
        Hi Elaine,

        I am well....maybe I'll actually be a little more active now (but, I
        know - I always say that).

        Well....I did make the offer to hook him up with the Anthology...but
        he really insisted on a copy of MoM. But - you know & I know how
        good the recent albums have been....but, if you're going to have only
        ONE Anvil record in your collection - then it's gotta be
        MoM....that's their classic (along with FiF).

        He's the man of New York City heavy metal radio....so - if it's MoM
        he wants - then it's MoM he's gonna get!!!

        Hope you are well, too, Elaine!!!!

        - jeff

        Service.