Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] Hey Everyone

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2002
      Happy camper!

      You're lucky...I love camping! Priest? Rush? Two different worlds.

      I prefer Rush now, older and "cool". In the 80's and 90's they were not very
      relax on stage. I mean the guitarist was always wearing in black and he
      never smiled. Now is a bit weighty, but the show I saw this summer showed a
      complete different guy, laughing all the time and making joke. My fun is
      counting the guitars he uses during a show. The "visual stuff" was amazing..
      and for once I didn't have any headheache. It must be because it was an open
      air show. The sound was just great and it smelled seed (ça sentait le pot
      tout le temps!!!) all around us...funny mood I had after this show. Rush is
      more recognized by Americans than by Canadians. People there were showing
      there a lot more of enthousiasm, than people here. Crazy phenomenon.

      Do you have any comments on Judas Priest show? You got Forged in Fire and
      all kind of Anvil stuff? Please tell me that you don't want to be a
      collector....Catdeli saw them too....BUT we didn't have any comment. Lips
      didn't like the show at all, I would be happy to hear some other opinions.

      Get the credit card ready for Still Going Strong, be patient it arrives in
      your mailbox cos Germany: it's far! It will be a very different Anvil..we
      heard that!

      Which one is your favorite on Forged in Fire, except the song Forged in
      Fire?

      Tange :)