Helion's message

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 6:43 AM
      The Helion (Jeff) posted a message on Arborwood forum about an item
      (#896499345) that was a signed "Metal on Metal" Lp. He was amazed
      about the story of the person who tried to sell the Lp. Well Jeff, I
      clicked on the "ME" and I don't want to make anybody upset...but I'm
      sceptic. Is that a way to take people by feelings and sell?? I can't
      believe that a person so sick is going to put her "pedigree" on a
      eBay page, cos I know many persons that are very sick and
      that "collect" all kind of diseases...and they don't like to talk or
      write about it. When you don't have a good health (almost near to
      death), money is it so important? Do you think she sells on eBay only
      to make the time shorter? I don't know Jeff...Did you put your
      private life like that on eBay..? It's not a site that I go on often.
      And if what she wrote is true, it's another reason to not return, ha?