Re: 27 days til SGS

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2002
      I was just browsing on the Massacre Records site and it sounds like
      they have some good plans underway to promote the release:

      Advertising campaign Europewide

      Limited edition vinyl (500 numbered copies)

      Trackplacements in several European Metal magazines' samplers (Metal
      Hammer Israel, Spark a.o.)

      European top priority promotion through True Music Promotion,
      N├╝rnberg, Germany

      If any of our members see the interviews and ads for the new CD,
      please be sure to post them in the clubs files and photos sections so
      the rest of us can check them out. OH, a limited edition, numbered
      vinyl LP is planned...cool! I better place my order quickly before
      Tony buys them ALL up for his collection.(Ha!)

      catdeli