Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] 27 days til SGS -2

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2002
      Well, I just transfered your message to the French Yahoo Club "Metal Memory"
      and Flo replied that he was glad to have news about the album......but also
      that he was looking for a "French Anvil Fan" that speaks perfectly English
      to make some interviews for a "French" Metal Festival (not confirmed yet).
      Are you going to prefer the Eiffel Tower to the CN Tower, Anvil?

      :)