Waitin Patiently for SGS

  • butterbust
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2002
      Whenever it comes out , I am more than ready to receive it. Will you
      be selling any through the website?

      Anyway, just checking in since it has been awhile. Off to Wacken
      tomorrow. Looking forward to my second Wacken Open Air experience.

      BTW, "Racial Hostility" is such a kick ass tune! Someone requestd it
      the other night at the club I work in, and man, I forgot what a heavy
      song it was! Had to complete the Anvil doubleshot with "Winged
      Assassins."

      All the best Lips, and everyone else. Keep on Poundin'!
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2002
        We're going to like it, come on!

        I think a musicians got the right to record what they feel, what they need
        to express and to play music to please themselves too...It's just normal to
        want to do something a bit different. You're first "musicians" before to be
        metal musicians"...melody, sound: you always put some in your music. It was
        maybe heavy, speed or power "metal", it was melodic. If the album is
        inspired by the bands that influenced you and Robb, I'm sure it's going be
        good ! At least, you really had fun on this music, maybe you were playing
        their tunes :) What I can't stand, is a band like Tea Party that plays on a
        Le... Ze....llin melody all the time with a singer sounding and looking like
        Jim Morrison. He was a baby when those bands played. I can't wait to see
        what you guys did what your "influences". (Cream, Cactus, Edgar or Johnny
        Winter, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Thin Lizzy, April Wine.....and more!) We
        ll wait, we don't like to but we'll do.

        Tange :)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2002
          Well, I just transfered your message to the French Yahoo Club "Metal Memory"
          and Flo replied that he was glad to have news about the album......but also
          that he was looking for a "French Anvil Fan" that speaks perfectly English
          to make some interviews for a "French" Metal Festival (not confirmed yet).
          Are you going to prefer the Eiffel Tower to the CN Tower, Anvil?

          :)