Nice pics Dan.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2002
      I'm going to take the one where we can see your cuty face to put it
      in the members album. Your Alcatraz shirt is just great! That's kind
      of weird to see someone so young..anyway! There's a guy who's 19 on
      the other board. I just hope that if he join here, he won't have any
      problem if he try to register here. I find the Arborood board very
      easy to use and to understand. I will have only to change the
      settings, and we could receive the messages by email. At least, only
      those who post would have news. But.....let's goo with Yahoo.

      T :)