Metal Foundation Festival

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15 10:26 AM
      Hi everyone, the festival went great, we played about an hour or so,
      the songs where March of the Crabs, 666, School Love, Free as the
      Wind, Forged in Fire, Plenty of Power, Smokin Green, White Rhino,
      Blood on the Ice and Metal on Metal.. We saw our friends from
      Destructor, and October 31. I would say that there were about 200 or
      so in attendance. The cd will be out on August 26th, we are going to
      master it tomorrow. I've been quite busy needless to say but I
      thought it important to let you all know all is going well.
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15 7:37 PM
        Great.......if everything is fine. I'll send you good vibes for tomorrow.

        Tange :)

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15 9:44 PM
          All right...August 26...very interesting....I just marked my calendar
          because my memory suxx! Very glad to hear the Fest went well for you.
          March Of The Crabs into Jackhammer would also be a good show-opener,
          eh? I always need to hear those two songs together, kind of like
          Zep's Heartbreaker/Livin' Lovin' Maid combo.

          catdeli
        • (no author)
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 16 6:15 AM
            Hey Cat,

            Don't mention the forbidden band, "Le.....Z..pp.....n". If Wipy gets mad, I
            ll have all the responsability of that. lol :)

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 29 1:19 AM
              Lips are you guysback next yearfor Classicmnetal fest 3? Spoony My
              Man, Why Did you quit the Exciter Club????--- In academyofanvil@y...,