What the heck ????

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2002
      OK, OK!! Who is going to tell us about the Classic Metal Fest?? Will
      we have to wait a month to learn the news? I was stuck in Buffalo and
      missed the show! I just hope the bar did not burn down before AnViL's
      set! Did they serve Labatt's there, Lips? What guitars did you guys
      play? What kind of sticks and pedals does Robb use? Hey, this is
      serious musician stuff I need to know! I almost sold my drums after
      hearing the White Rhino solo at SIYF. Can we Academy members all get
      some AnViL guitar picks from you one day?? Because the way things are
      going, we will NEVER get to see you play live! I don't live in
      Europe ;^>
      I tried to squeeze into my "Hard n Heavy" and "Metal On Metal"
      tshirts yesterday and it was NO GO! I will need to order some more
      when they are printed. ..And no! These shirts are NOT for sale!
      Let's see some photos from the fest also, please!(IF they did play!)

      catdeli