Re: Classic Metal Fest...

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2002
      The hats are great! Will we get news of new shirts soon? Damn, I
      think I missed the AnViL bus! I'm still standing here waiting, Lips!!
      Tange, are you coming by here on your way to the show??? I am the
      tall, skinny dude wearing the Motorhead shirt standing at the bus
      stop. Tomorrow I will start hitch hiking! Grrrrr.

      catdeli