Re: questions

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2002
      Not really Dan...But we "had" some members that met at The Bang your
      Head Festival in 2001, in Germany. Metalpounder,Lemmyrocknroll....and
      some other guys I think. Flo, the fang_face from France was supposed
      to meet them, but he didn't find them. We had a lot of pictures of
      this festival and also almost all the members's picture before Yahell
      deleted them to pitch us in a "group" instead of a "club". I chat
      with Catdeli sometimes; dam he types faster than me and I was a
      secretary...But Tony is not a "chat" addict, when I have a email with
      2 sentences I know he's in a good mood :) Who knows, maybe one day
      we'll have a Metal Festival with ANVIL that will be just at the right
      place, at the good moment and we'll all meet. Or, Anvil will make a
      show just for their fans from the Academy (LOL).

      Well, I had feed backs from the Dio gig (Magic!) , with Voïvod
      opening(Excellent). That's what my friends wrote! They all speak
      French and they couldn't write the song's titles. There's show only
      when I'm not in town! When I'll be back, it will be Supertramp :-( It
      was good when I was 13 (Crime of the century and
      all, but...). I'm disapointed...

      Tony and Deli that keeps old newspapers, that's a good one !! When a
      newspaper is yellow like this one, it's because it's going to get
      disintegrated very soon. Keep your precious items in the wax ! Don't
      get me wrong here... I'm sorry to not understand this passion about
      beeing a collector. Italians must have this tendency in the blood.

      Tange :0)
    • spoonegee
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2002
        Hey, I was at BYH last year for Anvil too!

        Missed the festival this year 'cuz I got married the monday after and
        had my family in town!