Re: Ronnie James Dio

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1 7:17 AM
      You know Tony, I won't see the Dio show. I'm in United States until
      middle July. I had to quit my town, to see that they bring some
      interesting shows in Quebec City, dam it! In September, I'll be back
      in the "North Pole" and see Joe Satriani and KingX in a same show at
      the Agora (open air), on September 9 (it will be almost winter!!).
      Along St.Lawrence river, it's called "Bring the leather coat",
      brrrr...the wind seems to come from the Groenland at this period of
      year. We'll have Dreamtheater (I'm not a fan, sorry Slug) on
      September too. I "dream" of a Metal Show with 3 bands. Halford-Anvil-
      Saxon. I dream.....yeah.

      I'll spend your birthday with all the american flags around me. I
      thought that we were patriotic in Quebec, but I changed my mind. I
      never seen so many american flags, I feel at the Olympic games. I
      need to learn my English, cos my writen English is getting better,
      but in Quebec City there's no opportunity to speak English at all. My
      pronounciation sux. I gesticulate a lot, but they seem to understand
      me.

      I won't forget your birthday, cos I will see a big big fireworks!

      Tange :)