FUCK THE FACTS Bastardizing Canada Summer Tour

  • discocore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2002
      Ottawa bastardized experimental noise grinders FUCK THE FACTS will be
      on tour this summer in Canada.
      We need your help, in anyway you can give it. We still need promoters
      (or contacts for good promoters) of any kind in a few citys; mainly:
      LONDON, OSHAWA, SASKATOON, SUDBURY, SAULT STE MARIE, CALGARY, +
      REGINA.
      if you can put on a show in any of these citys (or general area)
      please get in touch, e-mail:
      discocore@...
      ...if you can help us out in any other way, like a place to crash,
      promo, etc... in any of these cities please also get in touch.
      thanx for yr time...

      FUCK THE FACTS
      http://www.fuckthefacts.com or http://www.fuckthefacts.cc
      listen to mp3's at:
      http://www.mp3.com/ftfgrind

      BASTARDIZING CANADA SUMMER TOUR:
      (July 19-27 w/ Ghoulunatics http://www.ghoulunatics.com):

      July 19: Cornwall, ON

      July 20: Kingston, ON

      July 21: Marmora, ON

      July 22: Hamilton, ON @ the Raven w/ Canada

      July 23: Toronto, ON @ The Kathedral

      July 24: Windsor, ON

      July 25: London, ON (HELP NEEDED!!!!!)

      July 26: Oshawa, ON (HELP NEEDED!!!!)

      July 27: Peterborough, ON

      August 3: Quebec, QC @ L'Anti w/ Mesrine, Krush, Traumatism

      August 4: Montreal, QC @ Cafe Chaos

      August 5: Pembroke, ON

      August 6: North Bay, ON @ Hugo Crazy's w/ Inhumane

      August 7: Sudbury, ON (HELP NEEDED!!!)

      August 8: Thunder Bay, ON

      August 9: Winnipeg, MN @ Arsonfest w/ Head Hits Concrete, Black
      Market Fetus

      August 10: Saskatoon, SA (HELP NEEDED!!!!)

      August 11: Edmonton, AL

      August 12: Calgary, AL (HELP NEEDED!!!!!)

      August 13: Regina, SA (HELP NEEDED!!!!!)

      August 14: off

      August 15: Sault Ste Marie, ON (HELP NEEDED!!!!)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2002
        Well, I thought it was Anvil tour dates...Dam! Quebec City? No
        kidding, I'll go see you in Quebec City in August. I can't unhappily
        do anything for the towns you mentioned. Good promoters? You believe
        there's some? Good luck and your band's name is fucking great!