NO more posts?

  • moshkingdanvil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2002
      Why did people stop posting on this site?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2002
        --- In academyofanvil@y..., "moshkingdanvil" <anviladict@s...> wrote:
        > Why did people stop posting on this site?

        We didn't stop, Dan...There's members who take a holiday during
        the summer.We are waiting for next Anvil's album. That's a fact that
        last year people used to post more at the same period, but we said
        all we had to say about "Plenty of Power", we just wait to have new
        stuff to criticize :( or to applause :)

        Me too I want a t-shirt!! I know that some collectors got some from
        the 80'. I think that it's possible for you to get one, but a 20
        years old t-shirt is....a 20 years old t-shirt.

        I would like a navy shirt, I'm so bored about black shirts. I wish
        that it won't be Metal Merchant that will do the shirts for Anvil,
        dam... A cover like that deserves to get his own shirt, navy...and
        yeah, with lightnings at the back with Anvil writen at the back or
        SGS. You know what it looks like a band's name on a breast? Anvil
        becomes Advil, you don't even know what is the band exactly. Same
        thing for men with a big belly. I know that I repeat it but, holy
        shit I want a SGS SHIRT!! Metal Merchant sells albums, t-shirts are
        not their speciality. Why don't they let the making of a shirts to
        places that are specialized in that. It's a GREAT album cover we got
        here.

        You can find an old Anvil shirt, but you're going to pay the price
        probably...but you won't have to kill! :)

        Tange