I NEED AN ANVIL SHIRT

  • moshkingdanvil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2002
      I would kill for an Anvil shirt
      especially an old shirt
      I really love to collect T shirts
      I have an ALCATRAZZ shirt for their album NO PAROLE FROM ROCK AND ROLL
      i have a CROMAGS shirt
      JUDAS PRIEST screaming for vengeance
      where Anvil influenced by JUDAS PRIEST or MOTORHEAD?
      If not them then WHO?
      I would like to buy an ANvil shirt off of someone on this message
      board We could trade addreses and I could send $$$$$$
    • moshkingdanvil
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2002
        Why did people stop posting on this site?
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2002
          --- In academyofanvil@y..., "moshkingdanvil" <anviladict@s...> wrote:
          > Why did people stop posting on this site?

          We didn't stop, Dan...There's members who take a holiday during
          the summer.We are waiting for next Anvil's album. That's a fact that
          last year people used to post more at the same period, but we said
          all we had to say about "Plenty of Power", we just wait to have new
          stuff to criticize :( or to applause :)

          Me too I want a t-shirt!! I know that some collectors got some from
          the 80'. I think that it's possible for you to get one, but a 20
          years old t-shirt is....a 20 years old t-shirt.

          I would like a navy shirt, I'm so bored about black shirts. I wish
          that it won't be Metal Merchant that will do the shirts for Anvil,
          dam... A cover like that deserves to get his own shirt, navy...and
          yeah, with lightnings at the back with Anvil writen at the back or
          SGS. You know what it looks like a band's name on a breast? Anvil
          becomes Advil, you don't even know what is the band exactly. Same
          thing for men with a big belly. I know that I repeat it but, holy
          shit I want a SGS SHIRT!! Metal Merchant sells albums, t-shirts are
          not their speciality. Why don't they let the making of a shirts to
          places that are specialized in that. It's a GREAT album cover we got
          here.

          You can find an old Anvil shirt, but you're going to pay the price
          probably...but you won't have to kill! :)

          Tange