Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] Everyone

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2002
      For sure it's original Dan, but believe me you're going to finish to be
      called "Mosh"...I bet! Tangerine was too long so...

      LOL ;-)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2002
        I last saw them in 1989 myself! But I got the new album, Vapor
        Trails, which is back to the real basics - only guitar, bass and
        drums, no keyboards. It's pretty good stuff! I'm sure they'll be
        touring soon to support the CD.