Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] RUSH (DAn moshachusetts)

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2002
      I'm sure, Dan that Slugguit can have this information for you...I saw them
      13 years ago!

      Tange :)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2002
        For sure it's original Dan, but believe me you're going to finish to be
        called "Mosh"...I bet! Tangerine was too long so...

        LOL ;-)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2002
          I last saw them in 1989 myself! But I got the new album, Vapor
          Trails, which is back to the real basics - only guitar, bass and
          drums, no keyboards. It's pretty good stuff! I'm sure they'll be
          touring soon to support the CD.