Everyone

  • moshkingdanvil
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2002
      I finally got a name with a little more originality If you Know
      What I mean
      I sure am glad.
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2002
        I'm sure, Dan that Slugguit can have this information for you...I saw them
        13 years ago!

        Tange :)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2002
          For sure it's original Dan, but believe me you're going to finish to be
          called "Mosh"...I bet! Tangerine was too long so...

          LOL ;-)

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 13, 2002
            I last saw them in 1989 myself! But I got the new album, Vapor
            Trails, which is back to the real basics - only guitar, bass and
            drums, no keyboards. It's pretty good stuff! I'm sure they'll be
            touring soon to support the CD.