SWORD.

  • wipy1999
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2002
      Tange or Spoony are you fans of SWORD? What ever happened to them???
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2002
        Sword was great. They had to albums out in the late 80's. Then in the
        early 90's they went through some lineup changes leaving the singer as
        the only original member. They were going to put out a 3rd album but
        this time it was going to be in the Def Leppard/Van Halen vien.
        Instead of ruining the name of Sword they changed their name to Saints
        and Sinners. They but out one lame CD and that was it.

        --- In academyofanvil@y..., wipy1999 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Tange or Spoony are you fans of SWORD? What ever happened to them???
      • (no author)
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2002
          Yesssss, they were great...I saw them in 1984 and 1985. The singer got an
          amazing voice, now he sings Blues stuff, like his sister who is more known
          in the province of Quebec: Loulou Hugues. We heard them singing in some adds
          on TV too...

          Tange :)