What about a video?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2002
      When I sent the SGS's lyrics to the MetalMemory Groups from France,
      the Fangface who doesn't have the habit to pretend or write anything
      answered:

      "sympa les paroles du nouveau morceau :)
      vivement septembre pour les voir...

      TR:" cool the lyrics of this new song :)
      joy in SEPTEMBER to see them..."

      I understand that Europe is a great place to see. I understand that
      it gives Anvil the opportunity to travel. But, it becomes a bit
      frustrating for the really first fans in Canada, USA, South America
      and all the rest on the continent, to not have the pleasure to see
      them play live.

      Maybe a video, a DVD, would be an excellent project. Cos Anvil is
      damn cool to hear, but how great to see playing live!!! This will be
      images that would stay for us who are always waiting for a show that
      never comes, because promoters are assholes. I never seen G5 and Ivan
      played and I know by the pictures that they must be great. Lips and
      Robb's solos...PLEASE!!

      Tange :(