The funniest lyrics...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2002
      For me it's "Don't ask me", because I just feel the same about the
      topics that are told in that song. When people start to talk about it
      at home, I wash the dishes (that's what I hate to most to do) and if
      there's no dirty dishes, I wash the clean ones. Like: "Don't ask me,
      I wash the dishes and I'm very busy".

      "Depression", well I don't know what is a depression...So I don't
      know if it make feel people so bad. :0)

      The cover is one of the most esthetic that has been done for Anvil.
      Objects are well set, in a dynamic way. Colors are attractives and
      the concept in all is excellent. Will be fun to have blue shirt
      instead black, no? Blue shirt with lightnings at the back ===>STILL
      GOING STRONG!

      I got to read carefully the others when I'll have time.

      See you doods!