Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] STILL GOING STRONG

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
      Wow, LIPS! That's just great..I mean the main idea is interesting and you
      describe very well history. Just great, I can't wait to listen to the music.
      I'm sure, but sure that this album is great. Keep on rockind dood!

      Tange :)
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
        Yeaaaaah.

        I can already feel my head start to bang just by
        reading the lyrics.

        Rock and roll!

        Damn, Lips! You guys must tour South America soon!

        : )

        Cheers

        --- anvilips2000 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > Dick Dale sure could wail
        > Haley rocked the clock
        > Chuck and Holly good golly Miss Molly
        > It was the birth of rock n roll
        >
        > Beatles , Stones innovative tones
        > Hendrix burned his guitar
        > Acid rock what a shock
        > Adolecence of rock n roll
        >
        > Parents said it's wrong
        > Don't listen to the devils song
        > Critics said it won't last long
        > After 50 years Still going strong
        > Still going strong, Still going strong never will
        > die
        > Still going strong, Still going strong I tell no lie
        >
        > Jimmy Page all the rage
        > Cream was over the top
        > Rod and Beck, Deep Purple's living wreck
        > Black Sabbath sold their soul
        >
        > Parents said it's wrong
        > Don't listen to the devils song
        > Critics said it won't last long
        > After 50 years Still going Strong
        > Still going strong, Still going strong never will
        > die
        > Still going strong, Still going strong , I tell no
        > lie
        >
        > Priest and Maiden came along
        > Anvil makes a metal song
        > Like a club that you belong
        > Here we are STILL GOING STRONG

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
      • slugguit
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
          Hey Lips,

          That's a great succinct history of Rock - good work!

          Jerry

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
            Those are fuckin' great lyrics!!!!!!

            I am in the process of putting them on the webpage.

            tg