Member's album

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Patrick, (Deathcrusher) thanks for adding by yourself your pic. It's
      fun to be able to put a face on a Yahoo ID. And, it's a great pic,
      really. If you all could do the same, it will be fun cos I won't have
      to ask people to send me their pic to put it in the album. It's a
      group album, it means you're allowed to add your picture. I had a
      great pic of Mister Deli! Hey! Serious and smiling...it's a rarity,
      I'll put that pic on Ebay.

      Tony the moderator and Anvil's webmaster is supposed to be moving, it
      means a real mess with full of boxes and nothing plugged. I tell him
      good luck anyway and hope that he'll have some help, and no rain.
      Keep on rocking Tony!! I'm spirutually with you and moving some
      boxes..(???)

      July? It's too long damnit! I would like to have a shirt right now
      during the summer is there. I like this title, it's a positive
      thought and....whatever!

      Okay, If you got a most recent pic to put in the album, you delete
      this one and add the one you want.