New file uploaded to academyofanvil

  • academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , May 30 5:28 PM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
      group.

      File : /Various/Fw For musicians and all - This is funny as heck ).eml
      Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <prot@...>
      Description : New CD - - Anti - hacking

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      tangelaine2000 <prot@...>
    • academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 26, 2002
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
        group.

        File : /Wendy Orlean William/FD.jpg
        Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <prot@...>
        Description : Final days.....

        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 14, 2002
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
          group.

          File : /Palenque Astronaut/palenque2.jpg
          Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
          Description : The GOD

          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 23, 2003
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
            group.

            File : /LIPS Birthday.htm
            Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
            Description : LIPS Birthday

            Message 5 of 22 , Mar 4, 2003
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
              group.

              File : /juilletER.jpg
              Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
              Description : For my friend Dan

              Message 6 of 22 , Mar 4, 2003
                WOW, Tange! I must have those MOTORHEAD posters of yours! I will make
                you an offer...how about $50US for both of them? Cripes, that's a lot
                of LP's, you still have your turntable hooked up? Do you play them? I
                tried playing one of mine today and it sounded like I had a loose
                wire somewhere. I'll look at it later. I think I will bid on an 8
                track tape player on ebay soon. Well anyway, think about my offer...

                catdeli
                Message 7 of 22 , Mar 5, 2003
                  I sold the posters, not that much! It wasn't mine...It was there cos
                  I was moving. I had to return it back to a friend. He wanted to sell
                  me "Motorhead" poster, come on! On which wall can I put that? In the
                  living, beside my ancestor's pics. NA! Don't spend money for posters,
                  CAT. "A turnable hooked up", is it the tool to play the LPs? It is
                  fixed to the wall, not hooked. It's not mine, it's my boyfriend's
                  one. I play some lps sometimes, cos some participated to some partys
                  years ago, and they "eat chips". There's a lot of prog in that...I go
                  in the room (that was made for my children, but I don't have any so
                  it's a library), pick some and listen sometimes. But CDs are faster
                  and practical, that's my opinion.

                  Bye CAT!

                  Message 8 of 22 , May 16 9:00 AM
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                    group.

                    File : /AnViL QC 5 11 03.EXE
                    Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                    Description : Quebec 2003 Slide Show

                    Message 9 of 22 , Jun 29, 2003
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                      group.

                      File : /ENFER/Lita.jpg
                      Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                      Description : Lita Ford 1983

                      Message 10 of 22 , Jun 29, 2003
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                        group.

                        File : /ENFER/ShowLetter.jpg
                        Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                        Description : Enfer cover May 1983

                        Message 11 of 22 , Sep 19, 2003
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                          group.

                          File : /Robin Trower/RT_letter.jpg
                          Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                          Description : The letter that comes with a CD. It's written by Trower's manager.

                          Message 12 of 22 , Dec 8, 2003
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                            group.

                            File : /AnViL in Metal Magazines /Lips Xmas Poem.jpg
                            Uploaded by : catdeli
                            Description : Kerrang! #57 Dec. 1983

                            Message 13 of 22 , Dec 8, 2003
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                              group.

                              File : /AnViL in Metal Magazines /Lips Guit Hero_1983.jpg
                              Uploaded by : catdeli
                              Description : Kerrang! #17 June 1982

                              Message 14 of 22 , Dec 8, 2003
                                Yes, what have we here, eh? A small display of scans from old Kerrang!
                                s that I have been going through, looking for AnViL clippings. Added
                                today are a seasonal Kerrismas wish from Lips, Lips featured Guitar
                                Heroes page, Lips munching on a rubber chicken and Kerrang!s review
                                of Metal On Metal from 1982. All found in the files under "AnViL in
                                metal magazines". More to come later...

                                Yeah!
                                Catdeli
                              • academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
                                Message 15 of 22 , Dec 10, 2003
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                  group.

                                  File : / Screensaver/Euphoria Screensaver text
                                  Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                                  Description : Basic explanations to install it

                                  Message 16 of 22 , May 8 7:46 PM
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                    group.

                                    File : /Cat and tange wedding/wedding.jpg
                                    Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                                    Description : Fingers

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Jun 5, 2004
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                      group.

                                      File : /Cat and tange wedding/Sweet - Action.mp3
                                      Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <tangelaine2000@...>
                                      Description : Action - The SWEET

                                      Message 18 of 22 , Oct 16, 2004
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                        group.

                                        File : /Anvil Win98 Theme/AnvilWin98.zip
                                        Uploaded by : tangelaine2000 <eldels@...>
                                        Description : Zip file to download - read the .txt before

                                        tangelaine2000 <eldels@...>
                                      • academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Oct 31, 2004
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the academyofanvil
                                          group.

                                          File : /Interviews/ANVILBTBE.doc
                                          Uploaded by : tgalloca
                                          Description : 2004 interview with Lips by Michael Sch´┐Żbeler

                                          You can access this file at the URL:

                                          Regards,

                                          tgalloca