A message for LIPS...from CAIN

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2002
      The thing is that Cain is a cool dood who posts on the Addicts cos
      he's not able to login on Yahell groups...So he asked me to tell
      LIPS that (inside joke I suppose...):

      "Tange, seeing that you're able to post on the other side, warn Lips
      that he better not "rip his colon" while working on his new cd,
      he'll wonder where the heck you heard of this."

      That's all folks!