Re: Re : [Academy of Anvil] Hello, Academy

  • captain2man
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15 7:45 AM
      Yes - I noticed that this is now a "Group" rather than a "Club". To
      be honest, I don't see too much of a difference.....the ads are
      annoying - but, it's a free service, so I guess we can't complain too
      much.

      I'm glad to see that you are just as "crazy" as ever, Elaine....I
      wouldn't have it any other way!!!!

      I love your posts.....you are definitely the MVP (Most Valuable
      Poster) of this group.

      Yes - I'm still with my band - we toured around the right-half of the
      United States for 3 weeks in April, and it was a great tour.

      We'll get to Canada one day....after all - you guys DO like hockey up
      there, right??

      Have you ever checked out our website??

      Please do!

      http://www.twomanadvantage.com

      See you guys soon!

      - jeff

      --- In academyofanvil@y..., "√Člaine" <prot@m...> wrote:
      > Hey you! :)
      >
      > To tell the truth Jeff, since the Club has been changed in a Group
      we lost a
      > lot of members that posted... I use my computer all the time, cos I
      can't
      > stand adds on TV... Now in Groups, it's hard to post directly.
      There's
      > always a big large add that appears and you just wonder where is
      the message
      > you just posted...until you see the "Continue". They transfered all
      members
      > here, but I wonder if they know. Well yeah, Anvil went in Greece @_@
      > Amazing! India and Greece and both places that I dream to go... in
      my next
      > life.
      >
      > "Still Going Strong"..... is going to be excellent. I dreamed once
      that LIPS
      > used the "wa wa" on one of his songs, yeah C'ptain I'm still crazy!
      No cure!
      > .lol. I don't even know why I pretend that will be good... just
      feel that
      > way. PoP has been recorded faster and I think this album is going
      to be full
      > of surprises. It's been a long time since I didn't criticize an
      Anvil's song
      > ;-) It's just too bad that Metal Merchant keeps the rights on
      Anvil's shirts