Re : [Academy of Anvil] Hello, Academy

  • �laine
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2002
      Hey you! :)

      To tell the truth Jeff, since the Club has been changed in a Group we lost a
      lot of members that posted... I use my computer all the time, cos I can't
      stand adds on TV... Now in Groups, it's hard to post directly. There's
      always a big large add that appears and you just wonder where is the message
      you just posted...until you see the "Continue". They transfered all members
      here, but I wonder if they know. Well yeah, Anvil went in Greece @_@
      Amazing! India and Greece and both places that I dream to go... in my next
      life.

      "Still Going Strong"..... is going to be excellent. I dreamed once that LIPS
      used the "wa wa" on one of his songs, yeah C'ptain I'm still crazy! No cure!
      .lol. I don't even know why I pretend that will be good... just feel that
      way. PoP has been recorded faster and I think this album is going to be full
      of surprises. It's been a long time since I didn't criticize an Anvil's song
      ;-) It's just too bad that Metal Merchant keeps the rights on Anvil's shirts
      (the right to design it too). I wanted a shirt for the summer... if one day
      the summer comes! On may 14, yesterday!! SNOW HERE... We call it white shit
      in May. I hope you're doing fine Jeff, are you still with your band? I hope
      so and .......KEEP ON ROCKING!

      Tange :)

      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2002
        Yes - I noticed that this is now a "Group" rather than a "Club". To
        be honest, I don't see too much of a difference.....the ads are
        annoying - but, it's a free service, so I guess we can't complain too
        much.

        I'm glad to see that you are just as "crazy" as ever, Elaine....I
        wouldn't have it any other way!!!!

        I love your posts.....you are definitely the MVP (Most Valuable
        Poster) of this group.

        Yes - I'm still with my band - we toured around the right-half of the
        United States for 3 weeks in April, and it was a great tour.

        We'll get to Canada one day....after all - you guys DO like hockey up
        there, right??

        Have you ever checked out our website??

        Please do!

        http://www.twomanadvantage.com