Hello, Academy

  • captain2man
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 10:19 PM
      Well - it's been another long hiatus from the Academy.

      But - I figured I'd see what was going on - and I think it's amazing
      how incredibly active this group is - considering there are only 40
      members. I'm blown away by it.

      Lips & the rest of the boyz: I'm glad to hear how amazing Greece was
      for you. I only wish that you could have even half as good a time at
      any of your past 6 or 7 shows you've played down in the New York City-
      area. I'm still hoping for at least one show down here after the
      record comes out.

      Speaking of which......is everyone PSYCHED OR WHAT FOR A NEW ANVIL
      RECORD!!!!!!!!!!?????????

      These guys have put out quality records - every other year since,
      what, '96??

      This is the first record that will be made in the "Academy era"...so
      you Anvil folks: you're being watched!!!!! The 40 or so members of
      this club are some of your biggest fans in the world (and, hence,
      also probably your harshest critics! That goes hand-in-hand, doesn't
      it?).....we're looking forward to the killer record we know this can
      be!

      Hope to see all of you a little more often!

      - Jeff