Song's titles...

  • Élaine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2002
      It’s amazing that only song’s titles can’t give the mood of a CD. I say the
      mood, I should say the " spirit ". I was only checking SGS song’s titles and
      I didn’t find any title announcing moquery or " salty language ". I really
      wonder if the music is going to be different…but it can’t be if I take that
      the lyrics are composed after the music. But I wouldn’t put my hand in fire
      with that, I can be very surprised reading the lyrics when they will be
      available. See :
      AnA :
      Old School, Green Jesus, Show Me Your Tits~~*, No One To Follow, Hair Pie~~
      *, Rubber Neck, Piss Test~~ *, Red Light~~ *, Black Or White, Hero By Death
      SoS :
      Speed Of Sound, Blood In The Playground, Deadbeat Dad, Man Over Broad, No
      Evil , Bullshit~~ *, Mattress Mambo~~ *, Secret Agent, Life To Lead, Park
      That Truck
      PoP :
      Plenty of Power, Groove Science~~*, Ball Of Fire, The Creep~~ *, Computer
      Drone~~ *, Beat The Law , Pro Wrestling, Siren Of The Sea, Disgruntled~~ *,
      Real Metal, Dirty Dorothy~~ *
      Still going Strong :
      White Rhino, Race Against Time, Sativa, Don't Ask Me, Waiting, Still Going
      Strong, I'm Defiant, Holy Wood, In Hell, Depression, What I'm About.
      (????)
      Tange :o)