In the Studio

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2002
      Hi everyone, we're still doing bed tracks but we only have 2 more to
      go, The titles are, Still Going Strong , I'm Defiant, Race Against
      Time, Setiva, White Rhino, Don't Ask Me, Holy wood, In Hell,
      Depression, What I'm About, and Waiting. The title (What I'm About)
      may change so don't carve these titles in stone yet!
      The sound in Pierre's new studio is amazing! I'm about 2 hours north
      of Montreal in the middle of the wilderness over looking a beautiful
      lake. This is the best experience I've ever had for recording. I will
      keep you updated.